Subject: Art Networks

Art Networks

From: Carol Wickenhiser-Schaudt <schaudt>
Date: Friday, October 4, 1996
Barbara N. Brown <bnbrown [at] mail__utexas__edu> writes

>I have been trying to find out if the company Art Networks, a source
>for cases and crates for the transport of art works (including cases
>for hand-carrying), is still in existence. If so, where are they
>located now? Or, is someone else providing this type of hand-carry
>transport case? They used to be located in Houston, Texas ...

I live there and could not find out any information for you.  I have
a request in at the Menil Museum for you.

In today's mail, I received a catalog  of archival materials for the
packing, shipping, storing and displaying of fine art, artifacts and
antiques.  I will pass on this address in hopes that it might be of
help to anyone interested.

    Masterpack
    P.O. Box 1465
    Long Island City, NY 11101-9998