Subject: Angels of the mud

Angels of the mud

From: Sandro Pintus <pigianni>
Date: Tuesday, September 24, 1996
Looking for angels of the mud, Florence 1966

I am a journalist of "Florence ART News" a e-magazine on line
(http://www.mega.it/review/) In our special issue we have published
an exhibition "Thirty Years After the Flood"
(http://www.mega.it/allu/) about the flood of Florence 1966.

    **** Moderator's comments:   There are links to these pages from
    the Disasters page in CoOL

We are looking for the "Angels of the Mud) the volunteers who helped
to save the monuments and the Art of Florence.

We would like to have their names and addresses also (e-mail) and to
publish the story of their experience during the flood in Florence.
Please contact us.

You are welcome to visit the photo exhibition "Thirty Years After
the Flood" http://www.maga.it/allu/ There is a section called "I was
there" where avery "Angel of the Mud" can tell his or her story and
experience in Florence 1966.

Many thanks,

Sandro Pintus
"Florence ART News"