Subject: Creative Memories

Creative Memories

From: Shelagh Linklater <shelagh_linklater>
Date: Tuesday, September 17, 1996
    **** Moderator's comments:   Please respond directly to the
    author

There is a St. Cloud, MN company called Creative Memories that is
currently selling "archival products" to smaller archives and
museums in our community.  I have not actually seen it myself but it
was described in a brochure as a type of album for preserving
photographic images.  A few people from other institutions have
asked us about the quality of this material.  We can't fairly
endorse or condemn an unknown.  Has anyone tested this product or
heard of the company?  Any feedback would be appreciated. Thank you.

                Distributed: Friday, September 20, 1996