Subject: UV meters

UV meters

From: Zu-Chun Liao <zchun>
Date: Wednesday, September 18, 1996
I am looking for a good light meter for measuring the UV level in
the exhibit room. (My purpose is to test what kind of UV filter is
the best quality) Is there any body could give me suggestion on the
brand name and type. I have no idea on pick a good and useful one.

Zu-Chun Liao
National Museum of Natural Science
Division of collection and Research
1, Kuan Chien Rd