Subject: Preservation policies

Preservation policies

From: Beth Schobernd <beth.mlbmhs>
Date: Thursday, September 19, 1996
Our Preservation Committee is preparing to write a Preservation
Policy for the library.  We have a copy of Carolyn Clark Morrow's "A
Conservation Policy Statement for Research Libraries" and two other
policies from libraries in our region.  The committee would like to
see additional sample policies.  I would appreciate receiving copies
(either electronic or paper) of library preservation policies from
other institutions.  Please respond directly to me.  TIA,

    **** Moderator's comments:   As always, if you have policy
    documents of this sort, please share them by contributing them
    to CoOL. Get in touch with waiscool [at] palimpsest__stanford__edu for
    more info on submitting documents to CoOL

Beth Schobernd
Preservation Librarian
Illinois State University
8900 Milner Library