Subject: Vassar graduates in conservation

Vassar graduates in conservation

From: Jean D. Portell <jeandp>
Date: Monday, September 16, 1996
The editor of the Vassar Quarterly (an alumnae/i magazine) has
assigned me to write a 2500-word article about Vassar graduates who
have distinguished themselves in art conservation. The field of
conservation will be my topic as much as this group of individuals.
If you or someone you know graduated from Vassar College
(Poughkeepsie, New York) and now work in conservation, please let me
hear from you soon.

Jean D. Portell [VC'62]
13 Garden Place
Brooklyn, NY 11201
718-643-1222
fax: 718-643-8773

                Distributed: Tuesday, September 17, 1996