Subject: Library binders

Library binders

From: Caroline Gilderson-Duwe <c5d>
Date: Friday, September 13, 1996
    **** Moderator's comments:   Please respond directly to the
    author.

We are in the process of securing a new contract for our Commercial
Binding.  Although bidders provided us with references, we are
interested in feedback from those who have had experience with the
following Commercial Binderies but were not on the reference lists
provided.  If you have used any of the following binderies, please
let us know about your experience with them.  Thanks.

    American Bindery
    Grimm Bindery
    Heckman Bindery, Inc.
    Houchen Bindery Ltd.

Caroline Gilderson-Duwe
Preservation Dept.
Golda Meir Library
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
414-229-6726
Fax: 414-229-6791

                Distributed: Tuesday, September 17, 1996