Subject: Bristol

Bristol

From: Carol Wickenhiser-Schaudt <schaudt>
Date: Thursday, September 12, 1996
I have been doing a series of Illustrations which will be used in a
scientific publication.  I have recently learned that there is a
possibility that some of these illustrations might end up in a
museum.

I have been using graphite on  Strathmore series 400  475-1  2-ply
vellum surface bristol.   Does anyone know if this paper is of
archival quality? It was inexpensive. Am I going to have trouble
down the road?

I have been unable to find out this information in the local art
supply stores or in the catalogs.  Could someone please recommend a
particular paper which is archival for me to use on the future
pieces? Thank you,

Carol Wickenhiser-Schaudt
Scientific Illustrator/Artist
Katy, Texas

                Distributed: Tuesday, September 17, 1996