Subject: Sturgeon glue

Sturgeon glue

From: Mark Vine <100436.3447>
Date: Saturday, September 7, 1996
I would be interested in hearing from anyone whom has used sturgeon
fish glue as to its general use and application. We have obtained
supplies for resale direct from Russia (fresh water bred) but have
only scant information as to its application and would like to
broaden our knowledge. We will be offering the glue in 100 and 500
gm lots.

Mark G. Vine
Conservation Resources
England

                Distributed: Tuesday, September 10, 1996