Subject: Pearson book sought

Pearson book sought

From: Syndi Turin <cturin>
Date: Friday, September 6, 1996
I am wondering if anyone has knowledge of how I might secure myself
a copy of Colin Pearson's 1987 Conservation of Marine Archaeological
Objects, from Butterworth's in London, or Massachusetts.

The MA branch has one or two copies left for a whopping US$175,
which is more than I think anyone should pay for a book that was
printed in the past ten years...  I have been told that it is
available in the UK for about half that.

If anyone knows of a used copy, or has ordering information for the
UK distributor, I would greatly appreciate it  I am willing to go
up to about $100 if absolutely necessary, but anything more is
highway robbery...

Cynthia M. Turin
University of Guam - Micronesian Area Research Center
Conservation Lab
303 University Drive, UOG Station
Mangilao, GU  96923
+671 735 2164 2150