Subject: Environmental monitoring and control

Environmental monitoring and control

From: Zu-Chun Liao <zchun>
Date: Thursday, September 5, 1996
How could I monitor and test my storage room's gaseous contamination
and particulates? Should I purchase any machine which could clean
the air in the storage room?

It has been a big problem in my museum that the RH and temperature
are hard to control. I have talked with building engineer but it is
in vain.  Is there any body who could give me suggestion on
micro-climate control in the storage room? What kind of machine I
can purchase?

Zu-Chun Liao
National Museum of Natural Science
1, Kuan Chien Rd