Subject: Seminar on reconstitution and conservation at Knossos

Seminar on reconstitution and conservation at Knossos

From: Peter Kienzle <pk104>
Date: Wednesday, September 4, 1996
Reconstitution and Conservation at the Palace of Minos at Knossos
Free Seminar
Centre for Conservation Studies
The King's Manor
York , England.

A detailed programme will follow, as soon as speakers have confirmed.
I am sure it will be a good day. If you are interested, please contact me.

Peter Kienzle
IoAAS
University of York
The King's Manor