Subject: Containers and mold

Containers and mold

From: Larissa G. Levashova <ban>
Date: Friday, September 6, 1996
I would like to thank all who replied to my inquiry on Conservation
DistList Instance 10:15 regarding containers and mold problem. All
messages suggest that this problem requires more serious
investigation. This research should be aimed to establishing a
relationship between the type(s) of paper and its vulnerability to
mold damage in different environment conditions. Had anyone
performed such researches earlier? If not, we are ready to discuss
all suggestions for researches in this subject. Sincerely Yours,

Larissa G. Levashova
Head of the Department of Document Conservation and Researches
The Library of the Russian Academy of Sciences.

                 Distributed: Friday, September 6, 1996