Subject: Digital imaging vendors

Digital imaging vendors

From: Roxanna Herrick <roxanna>
Date: Thursday, August 29, 1996
    **** Moderator's comments:   Please reply directly to the author

My institution is planning to scan some very oversize architectural
drawings and I would like information regarding reputable vendors
capable of  digitizing such materials.  I tried calling about 10 of
the vendors listed on Solinet's vendor list, but many of those
numbers were not working, the vendor listed did not do scanning,etc.
I am not sure if this type is business is that volatile, but it
appears to be.  The materials we are planning to scan range from
9"x12" to 36"x 40".  Any information will be appreciated.

                  Distributed: Friday, August 30, 1996