Subject: Documentation

Documentation

From: Susan Russick <russick1>
Date: Thursday, August 29, 1996
I am researching forms used for description, condition and treatment
reports.  I am particularly interested in computer based forms with
pull-down menus or checklists.  The more detailed, the better.  I
understand that several forms (or draft forms) of this type are in
use within individual institutions or by specific conservators.  I
would like to compare these independently developed description,
condition and treatment report forms.  Please let me know if you
have a report form that you are willing to share by contacting me
at russick1 [at] mail__utexas__edu or by sending a hard copy to me at:

    4520 Bennett Ave., #216
    Austin, Texas 78751

Book and paper conservation is my main area of study, however I am
interested in the organization and format used for reports in other
areas of conservation, as well.  Thanks,

Susan Russick
Preservation and Conservation Studies
University of Texas at Austin

                  Distributed: Friday, August 30, 1996