Subject: Scanning vendors

Scanning vendors

From: Michael McColgin <mimccol>
Date: Tuesday, August 27, 1996
My department has approximately 25,000 historic photographs, and the
woman in charge of the collection is interested in having them
scanned.  We have one professional photo lab in Phoenix with the
required expertise and equipment, but she needs bids from two other
vendors in the Southwest or southern California.  I'd appreciate any
recommendations list members may have. Thanks,

Michael McColgin
Preservation Officer
Arizona State Archives

                Distributed: Wednesday, August 28, 1996