Subject: Conservation Resources Ltd catalogue

Conservation Resources Ltd catalogue

From: Mark Vine <100436.3447>
Date: Tuesday, August 27, 1996
I am pleased to inform everyone that our long awaited British
catalogue (the first in over two years) will be available from
September 2nd. Over 800 products are featured with expanded
technical details and the chemical sections have been made more
comprehensive. Our new one-stop catalogue now also includes
photographs of products creating a more user friendly reference
guide.

Our Springfield,Virginia office will be including the new expansions
in their forthcoming update, anyone outside the USA though should
contact me directly for a free copy.

Mark Vine
Conservation Resources (UK) Ltd
Units 1, 2 & 4 Pony Road