Subject: SOS! book fair

SOS! book fair

From: Jennifer Chinworth <jchinworth>
Date: Tuesday, August 27, 1996
The national Save Outdoor Sculpture! (SOS!) project is hosting an
international town meeting  November 16-19, 1996, in Washington,
D.C. We are preparing a list of publications to be included at the
book fair. Works already chosen range from "Guide to the Maintenance
of Outdoor Sculpture" (Virginia Naude and Glenn Wharton) to "The
Power of Place" (Delores Hayden) to popular fiction such as
"Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil." We would also like to
include children's books. If you have publications to suggest,
please reply to this message or contact the SOS! office at
800-422-4612.

Jennifer Chinworth, SOS! Program Assistant

                Distributed: Wednesday, August 28, 1996