Subject: Mowilith

Mowilith

From: Mark Vine <100436.3447>
Date: Saturday, August 24, 1996
Elizabeth Wild wrote

>Does anyone have any spare Mowilith DMC 2 (made within the last couple
>of years)?

Conservation Resources purchased the very last making of Mowilith
DMC2 just over 18 months ago,the last of which has just recently run
out. Mowilith DM427 recently replaced DMC2 which is no longer made.

The specifications of Mowilith DM427 are:

    Water based dispersion of copolymer of vinyl acetate and dibutyl
    maleate. Total solids 55%, pH 4 to 5. Viscosity @ 23 degrees
    Celsius, Brookfield RVT 6/20, Poise 185-250. Minimum film
    forming temperature is 4 degrees Celsius. Appearance and
    compatibility with common solvents is as with DMC2.

Mowilith DM427 is regarded as a high viscosity emulsion.

We can supply a technical sheet, MSDS and a small sample free of
charge. The product is available in single litre and 5 litre units.
This item is also featured in our new 80 page catalogue available
from September 6th.

Mark Vine
Conservation Resources (UK) Ltd
Units 1, 2 & 4 Pony Road