Subject: Fill materials and adhesives for plastics and rubbers

Fill materials and adhesives for plastics and rubbers

From: Lori van Handel <lkvh>
Date: Friday, August 23, 1996
Plastics! We have been pressured to write a review article for JAIC
on fill materials and adhesives for plastics and rubbers.  Although
we have had our own successes and bitter failures, in the interest
of all, we would like to expand our scope to include the experience
of other conservators.  Successes will be credited, and failures
kept anonymous. Unsigned letters are welcome.

Letters and faxes may be addressed to:

    Sharon Blank
    2325 32nd Street, Santa Monica, CA  90405, USA
    310-641-1227
    Fax: 310-641-5074

    Don Sale
    Sainsbury Centre for Visual Arts
    University of East Anglia, Norwich
    England NR4 7TJ
    +44 60 325 9401
    Fax:  +44 60 325 9401

    **** Moderator's comments:   Unless the codes have changed
    again, I believe the area code for Norwich should be 1603, not
    60

Email may also be sent courtesy of our noble facilitator, Lori van
Handel:  lkvh [at] sover__net

                  Distributed: Friday, August 23, 1996