Subject: UV photography

UV photography

From: Tom Chase <chaset>
Date: Thursday, August 22, 1996
Another solution (of limited usefulness) is to pot a Wratten 2B
filter over the lens of a low-light VCR camera and record the
fluorescence on videotape.  This works especially nicely for
3-dimensional objects; I have put pots on a turntable and recorded
the fluorescence for their owners who are not present (but they
loved the tape).  Cheap, fast, and you can see the results
immediately. P.S. Credit also to Nick Veloz, whose camera we
borrowed for this test.

                  Distributed: Friday, August 23, 1996