Subject: Mexican archives

Mexican archives

From: Elizabeth Donovan <lizd>
Date: Monday, August 19, 1996
    **** Moderator's comments:   Please respond the author directly

I am a conservator at the Australian Archives and I am planning a
months holiday to Mexico in October. I am keen to visit conservation
departments in Mexican Archives and was hoping somebody on the list
might have done a similar trip and could give me some good advice
about where to visit, contact names etc.

Elizabeth Donovan

                 Distributed: Tuesday, August 20, 1996