Subject: UV photography

UV photography

From: Patrick B. King <mfd7326>
Date: Friday, August 16, 1996
This is in response to the query made by Flavia Philp in reference
to UV photography. Based on our experience with UV photography, we
recommend you use a much faster film speed, try using a film with and
ASA of 800-1600.  You didn't indicate the lighting you were
utilizing, we have found it useful to use two four foot fixtures
containing 4 long wave UV.   If you decide to use a filter, it
should be a #18 glass filter.  The results will have a
blueish/greenish cast.  This is the appropriate color you should
have using UV Film.

Patrick B. King
Midwest Freeze Dry
7326 N. Central Park