Subject: Position at Arkansas Territorial Restoration

Position at Arkansas Territorial Restoration

From: Jane Meggers <jmeggers>
Date: Tuesday, August 13, 1996
I am forwarding this notice from a colleague who cannot be contacted
via internet, so please refer to the address and phone in the
message.

The Arkansas Territorial Restoration is seeking to fill a full time
conservation position for eight months duration beginning October 1
in book and paper conservation. Duties include primarily treatment
of documents and maps and a general survey of condition of the
collection. We prefer either a graduate conservation degree or 10
years experience. Candidates must be able to assess conservation
requirements, design and execute skilled treatment, provide
technical guidance, possess good interpersonal and communication
skills, and demonstrate initiative in getting started from scratch.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Contact:

    Swannee Bennett
    Curator, or

    Andrew Zawacki
    Conservator