Subject: Vacuum cleaners

Vacuum cleaners

From: Laura Smith <lhksmith>
Date: Thursday, August 8, 1996
I would appreciate recommendations for vacuum cleaners that are
designed to suck up mold on books.  Do these types of vacuum
cleaners do an adequate job on active mold, or must the mold be
dried before it is vacuumed? Please include manufacturer's
information and other information I would need to order the item.
Thanks for your help,

Laura Katz Smith
Manuscripts Curator
Special Collections Department