Subject: Poster

Poster

From: Suzanne Dodson <sdodson>
Date: Friday, July 26, 1996
Roxanna Herrick <roxanna [at] library__wustl__edu> writes

>A professor at my institution has asked about a "going, going, gone"
>poster...

Although I don't have the poster you're looking for, I do have some
brochures with the same illustration--of Evelyn Waugh's A Handful of
Dust in various stages of decay--so I'm sure the source is the same.

The brochures came from: ALA Graphics, American Library
Association, 50 E. Huron Street, Chicago, IL 60611.  According to
the brochure, it was "Developed by the Association for Library
Collections & Technical Services in cooperation with the Public
Information Office, American Library Association."  Its production
was partly funded by the Commission on Preservation and Access in
Washington, D.C. I hope that ALA still carries this poster.

Suzanne Dodson,
Facilities and Preservation Manager,
University of British Columbia Library,
Vancouver, B. C.  Canada