Subject: Frost free refrigerators

Frost free refrigerators

From: Pollmeier Klaus <100561.2417>
Date: Monday, July 22, 1996
Pip Laurenson <1000726.3312 [at] compuserve__com> asked:

>I am looking to acquire a frost free refrigerator for the
>storage of colour slides.>

Although not a UK model, the AEG OEKO-Arktis No-Frost-Refrigerators
can be recommended. They need very low energy (at 184 Liter volume
less than 1KW per day). They have transparent drawers, a battery
powered thermometer and you can store 30x40 cm packages horizontally
or 40x50 cm packages vertically. We hope to be able to publish some
test data regarding the RH inside the packages in one of the next
issues of Rundbrief Fotografie.

Klaus Pollmeier

                  Distributed: Thursday, July 25, 1996