Subject: Frost free refrigerators

Frost free refrigerators

From: Jo Crook <100716.2512>
Date: Sunday, July 14, 1996
This posting is on behalf of Pip Laurenson
<1000726.3312 [at] compuserve__com>

    I am looking to acquire a frost free refrigerator for the
    storage of colour slides. I have so far been looking at the
    specifications given by Henry Wilhelm in "The Permanence and
    Care of Colour Photographs". Has anyone had any experience in
    recently purchasing a frost free refrigerator? I am particularly
    interested to hear if anyone has tried a UK model as all of
    those referred to by Henry Wilhelm are from the States.

    Pip Laurenson
    Sculpture Conservation
    Tate Gallery
    Millbank