Subject: Storage of cellulose nitrate sheet film

Storage of cellulose nitrate sheet film

From: Taylor Horton <taylor>
Date: Wednesday, July 10, 1996
I am looking for anyone who has purchased and is using
Explosion-Proof or Flammable Material Storage refrigerators or
freezers for the storage of cellulose nitrate sheet film. I am
looking for information on defrosting the units, packaging the sheet
films, information on relative humidity, and any other procedures
used for this type of storage. Thank you for any assistance,

Taylor Horton
Archivist
San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park
Voice: 415-556-9876
Fax: 415-556-3540

                   Distributed: Friday, July 12, 1996