Subject: Relative humidity control in microenvironments

Relative humidity control in microenvironments

From: Jerry Shiner <70252.763>
Date: Monday, July 8, 1996
Caroline Gilderson-Duwe <c5d [at] gml__lib__uwm__edu> writes:

>How can I safely, accurately and consistently increase the humidity
>in our display cases?

One method for controlling humidity in display and storage cases is
the Micro Climate Generator, or a similar unit.

The MCG provides tempered air at a constant humidity, regardless of
changing ambient temperatures.  The units may be configured to
recirculate the air in one or more display cases, or a single unit
may be used to supply tempered air through relatively small tubes to
a number of display cases.

The MCG is presently in use at the Royal Ontario Museum in Toronto,
as well as other locations.  Please contact myself directly for more
information.

Jerry Shiner
Keepsafe Systems Inc.
Please note our new phone and fax numbers:
416-703-4696
Fax:416-703-5991

                 Distributed: Wednesday, July 10, 1996