Subject: Environmental control

Environmental control

From: Christine Woodland <lycw>
Date: Tuesday, July 2, 1996
I'm forwarding this in case readers of this list are not subscribed
to the archives list.  I don't have access to the Smithsonian
article.  Does anyone have any comments?  Can we turn down our air
conditioning?

    **** Moderator's comments:   For background, see the following
    areas in Conservation OnLine:
    The WAAC Newsletter, Volume 17, Number 1
        http://palimpsest.stanford.edu/waac/wn/wn17/wn17-1/
    The Abbey Newsletter, Volume 18, Number 4
        http://palimpsest.stanford.edu/byorg/abbey/an/an18/an18-4/
    and the archives of the Conservation DistList (see Instance:
    8:23, September 30, 1994 and Instance: 8:24, October 2, 1994

The following appeared on ARCHIVES and is reproduced here without
the knowledge or consent of the author.