Subject: Furniture conservator in Sidney

Furniture conservator in Sidney

From: Katharine Untch <ktuntch>
Date: Tuesday, July 2, 1996
    **** Moderator's comments:   Please reply directly to the
    author. Suggestions about *general* approaches to finding
    conservators in Australia (or elsewhere), such as the existence
    of a referral system, should be posted to the the DistList.

Does anyone have referrals for an experienced furniture conservator
in Sidney, Australia?  I am looking for someone who can examine a a
piece of furniture for me there.  Please forward a fax number with
any names and addresses (e-mail or otherwise).  Thanks,

Katharine Untch
Conservator of Objects
Virginia Museum of Fine Arts

                  Distributed: Saturday, July 6, 1996