Subject: Conservation project management

Conservation project management

From: Catherine Akeroyd <icssyd>
Date: Wednesday, June 26, 1996
I am a final year Masters student studying Project Management at the
University of Technology, Sydney, Australia. My background is paper
conservation although I have been involved with a number of large
heritage conservation projects. I now manage a large private
conservation organisation.

My topic of research is developing a generic conservation project
methodology and from this I hope to create a project management
manual for conservation projects. Is there anyone who would be
interested in discussing the way they manage projects or whether
such a manual already exists.

                  Distributed: Thursday, June 27, 1996