Subject: Call for papers--pest control

Call for papers--pest control

From: Dominique Rogers <do>
Date: Sunday, June 23, 1996
Call For Papers: United Kingdom Institute for Conservation. The
Furniture Section of U.K.I.C. will be holding their conference: Pest
Attack and Pest Control on Monday 18 November 1996, at the Museum of
London, U.K. We would like to add to the postprints of the
conference relevant papers on methods of dealing with pest problems
(failures and successes), in the private as well as in the public
sectors.

Please send your article E or snail mail to:

    Dominique Rogers
    Ganapati Kumari, Pinmill
    Ipswich, IP9 1JW, UK
    do [at] pepin__demon__co__uk