Subject: Source of Japanese paper

Source of Japanese paper

From: George R. Leake III <taliesin>
Date: Thursday, June 6, 1996
Claudia Chemello <claudiac [at] phm__gov__au> on  6 Jun 96 wrote

>Can anyone help with a recommendation as to where we might best
>obtain supplies of Japanese tissue for conservation use?

Due to regulations and trade restrictions, it is immensely difficult
for our department (as part of the University of Texas) to directly
buy from this firm, but I see no reason not to recommend you contact
Paper Nao in Tokyo.

    Paper Nao
    1-29-12-201 Sengoku Bunkyo-ku
    Tokyo, 112, Japan
    +81 3 3944 4470
    Fax: +81 3 3944 4699

Off the top of my head, here are names and phone numbers of American
firms who sell Japanese tissue for conservation use:

    Aiko's 312-404-5600
    Bookmakers 301-459-3384
    Hiromi 310-306-8008

George Leake