Subject: Source of Japanese paper

Source of Japanese paper

From: Claudia Chemello <claudiac>
Date: Thursday, June 6, 1996
Can anyone help with a recommendation as to where we might best
obtain supplies of Japanese tissue for conservation use? Our
supplies are running low, the last person to order tissue no longer
works here and we are unsure where she ordered it from - we think
possibly the US. Would it be best to order direct from Japan?
Any useful addresses would be helpful, especially those that can supply
samples. Thanks in advance,

Claudia Chemello
Powerhouse Museum Sydney, Australia

                  Distributed: Wednesday, June 5, 1996