Subject: Vendor literature

Vendor literature

From: Nancy C. Schrock <nschrock>
Date: Wednesday, June 5, 1996
I am preparing a list of examples of free information materials
(besides catalogs) produced by American vendors of preservation
supplies. Examples would be the new LBS "Archival Products News,"
Gaylord Pathfinders, and the technical sheets that Light Impressions
produces on mounting, color slides, etc. If you know of publications
or vendors that should be included, please contact me directly.  I
will be publishing the list in the Abbey Newsletter.

Many thanks,
Nancy Schrock
nschrock [at] mit__edu
15 Cabot Street
Winchester, MA 01890-3501
Or call Thursday and Friday: 800-428-3631

                  Distributed: Wednesday, June 5, 1996