Subject: HEPA vacuum cleaners

HEPA vacuum cleaners

From: George W. Cannon <gwc4>
Date: Tuesday, June 4, 1996
We are currently considering purchasing a Nilfisk GS80 HEPA vacuum
cleaner for use in cleaning frames, sculptures, and some artwork in
our collection, and for general cleaning in our permanent collection
storage areas.  I would be very interested in hearing from anyone
who is currently using this system or similar systems regarding your
experience with them and your likes and dislikes.  Has anyone
experienced particular problems with this system? Thank you for your
help,

George Cannon
Preparator
Herbert F. Johnson Museum of Art