Subject: Blood

Blood

From: Michael Trinkley <chicora1>
Date: Friday, May 31, 1996
As I recall a question similar to Claudia Stall's on blood and other bodily
fluids has come up before and I suggested that institutions seeking to have
staff members deal with cleaning books under such circumstances take a look
at OSHA's requirements on Bloodborne Pathogens. I won't bore the rest of the
list with details--should Ms. Stall or others be interested, however, I
will be happy to discuss at length directly. Best,

Mike Trinkley, Ph.D.
Director
Chicora Foundation, Inc.
PO Box 8664