Subject: Call number labels

Call number labels

From: Becky Ryder <rjryde01>
Date: Wednesday, May 29, 1996
This is posted on behalf of Wanda L. McClure

    **** Moderator's comments:
    This query comes from a person who is not on the DistList and
    will not see any responses that are posted here.  Please respond
    directly to sender and if of general interest post it here as well

    We are planning a major reclassification project to begin July
    1.  We will be outsourcing the printing of approximately 500,000
    LC call number labels.   Do you have any recommendations for (or
    against) vendors for this type of project?

    Also,  we would prefer to use Se-lin or Vernon quality
    (acid-free, tear-proof, polyester) labels that do not require
    heat application.  Do you know which, if any, vendors could
    supply us with labels on this type of stock?

    I am not a member of the list, so please send your replies
    directly to me at wandam [at] pop__uky__edu.  Thanks,

    Wanda L. McClure
    Central Serials Record
    University of KY
    Lexington, KY  40506-0039