Subject: PARS Preservation Education and Outreach Discussion Group

PARS Preservation Education and Outreach Discussion Group

From: Margit Smith <mjps>
Date: Monday, May 20, 1996
As chairman of the PARS Preservation Education and Outreach Discussion
Group I am looking for a volunteer from a preservation materials vendor
who could talk about their home pages--even if they are still in the
design stage. The meeting will take place on Sunday, July 7, from 11am
to 1pm.  Please contact me if you are interested

Margit J. Smith
Head of Cataloging
University of San Diego
Copley Library