Subject: Scanning print documents

Scanning print documents

From: Jessica S. Johnson <jsjohnson>
Date: Monday, May 20, 1996
The following appeared on ARTIFACT and is reproduced here with the
knowledge and consent of the author.

    **** Moderator's comments:
    This query comes from a person who is not on the DistList and
    will not see any responses that are posted here.  Please respond
    directly to sender and if of general interest post it here as well