Subject: Preservation of palm-leaf manuscripts

Preservation of palm-leaf manuscripts

From: Barbara Appelbaum <aandh>
Date: Monday, May 20, 1996
see how many of the citations given in reply have been abstracted,
and found a multitude of additional citations.  Although clearly I
can't vouch for the information, some are apt to be useful.  I was
going to enter them all, but there are ten in the Cumulative Index
and 18 more in volumes 26-32.  (Two of these are in the references
given in the DistList.)  This would only cover the years from 1974
through the present.

                   Distributed: Monday, May 20, 1996