Subject: News coverage of conservation

News coverage of conservation

From: Jennifer LeFurgy <jlefurgy>
Date: Thursday, May 16, 1996
    **** Moderator's comments:
    This query comes from a person who is not on the DistList and
    will not see any responses that are posted here.  Please respond
    directly to sender

I was wondering if anyone knows of good examples of media/news coverage on
conservation. There have been some great magazine articles plus the 60 minutes
piece on the conservation of the "Last Supper". I would like to hear about
them. Please email me or send them via fax to me at 202/625-1485.
Thanks,

Jennifer LeFurgy
National Institute for the Conservation of Cultural Property (NIC)
Washington, DC

                   Distributed: Sunday, May 19, 1996