Subject: Visual aids for disaster planning

Visual aids for disaster planning

From: Owen Bradford <owen.bradford>
Date: Friday, May 10, 1996
In the very near future I will be giving a presentation on Disaster
Planning and Preparedness to our staff. To try and avoid the "It
will never happen to us" syndrome I need some Library Disaster
"Horror" images to hit them with and hopefully gain their attention.
(Fire/flood aftermath etc.) Does anyone have such images they could
donate/lend to this worthy cause? Even a digital image will do.
Many thanks in advance,

Owen Bradford
Deputy Bindery Manager
The Robinson Library