Subject: Microfilming in Panama

Microfilming in Panama

From: Sarah Talley <asitmain.stalley>
Date: Monday, May 13, 1996
I received the following query from Patrick Sadowski of CPS
Consulting & Management Group in the Republic of Panama:

    I am putting together a bid for the microfilming of
    approximately  439.000 newspaper pages and would be interested
    in obtaining pricing on  this service from a few US based
    sources. Do you know of anyone in the business that would be
    interested in providing me a price and possibly joint venturing
    on this project.

    C. Patrick Sadowski
    Pres, CPS Consulting & Management Group

I suggested that he contact the national library or a university
library to see if they can provide him with the names of vendors,
current costs, and institutions that might be interested in
cooperative work.  I also suggested he contact the International
Federation of Library Assotiations.  If anyone can give him more
specific information on costs, etc., please e-mail him directly at:
csadowsk [at] pan__gbm__net. Thanks,

Sarah Talley
Utah State Archives & Records Service

                   Distributed: Sunday, May 19, 1996