Subject: Glass transition temperature of cellulose nitrate and B-72

Glass transition temperature of cellulose nitrate and B-72

From: Timothy Vitale <tjvitale>
Date: Thursday, May 9, 1996
>Has anyone tests data on the glass transition temperature of HMG
>Cellulose Nitrate as opposed to HMG Paraloid B72?

I would suggest trying the Polymer Handbook.  It is a text listing
significant properties of polymers both natural and synthetic.
Sorry I don't have the full citation but in most major library
catalogs the title will be enough.

I know the information on cellulose nitrate is there because I have
seen it. The difference between generic versions of a material and a
named brand product can be large or small, in practice however, it
is generally small. Good luck.

                   Distributed: Thursday, May 9, 1996