Subject: Lab furniture

Lab furniture

From: Ramona Duncan-Huse <duncanhuse>
Date: Wednesday, May 1, 1996
We will be moving into a new conservation lab in two years.  Our
architects wish to know about lab furniture, either from a
commercial line or custom-made, that other labs have utilized or
designed.  Of special interest are tables that have been fabricated,
and specs for stainless steel wash tables.  We are also seeking a
line of low-emission office furniture for the entire building, specs
and vendors for low emission broadloom carpeting, and associated
padding.  Thank you very much,

Ramona Duncan-Huse
Head of Conservation
Indiana Historical Society