Subject: Outreach

Outreach

From: Joyce Hill Stoner <joyce.stoner>
Date: Saturday, April 27, 1996
I have been asked to write an article on "recent efforts to increase
public interest in conservation" for Museum News. Could conservators
please send me examples and information about projects which inform
the public about conservation as a profession, with a phone number
where I could call and get more information.  Publishable
photographs welcome. Many thanks,

Dr. Joyce Hill Stoner,
Director, Winterthur/UoD Program in Art Conservation
303 Old College
University of Delaware
Newark, DE 19716

                    Distributed: Sunday, May 5, 1996