Subject: Job descriptions

Job descriptions

From: Henry Grunder <hgrunder>
Date: Wednesday, April 24, 1996
The Library of Virginia, which is the state library of Virginia and
the state archives of Virginia, anticipates hiring a paper
conservator in the next FY, to operate the conservation lab to be
installed in its new building. We would appreciate assistance in
developing a position description, especially technical
qualifications.

Those who have such in their files are asked to either
fax them to: Henry Grunder, at 804-371-2617, or
mail them to:

    Henry Grunder
    Conservation/Preservation Coordinator
    The Library of Virginia
    11th at Capitol Square
    Richmond VA 23219-3491

    **** Moderator's comments:   Better yet, why not contribute them
    to Conservation OnLine so we can all benefit from them. Email
    them to webmaster [at] palimpsest__stanford__edu.

Thank you in advance,

Henry Grunder

                  Distributed: Friday, April 26, 1996